Hello!!! It’s been a while 😍 So I’ve been looking for a budget-friendly make up lately, one of my orders is the popular (in my country) inexpensive Menow Kiss Proof Lipsticks!! It came in the mail box today 😁😁 I wass super excited to try out until I broke one of them hahaha
So please allow me to take you into my Menow Kiss Proof collection
After watching lots and lots videos of swatches & review, I decided to buy all 19, which doesn’t cost a lot 😁 I’m so glad that I managed to get all at RM 73 (with Poslaju to West Malaysia) – which costs RM 3.50 for one lipstick. This is the cheapest matte lipstick I’ve ever purchased you guys 😂
SHADES I LIKE : 5, 14, 15
SHADES I HATE : 19 haha
So let’s start the experiment 😁
- Price? RM 3.50 each, some sellers sell it at RM 10 each, but I believe the more you buy, the cheaper the price will be
- Where to purchase? I actually forgot the IG name but tweet me on Twitter, I’ll pass her digits 🙂
- Finishing? 3/5, Powdery Matte, may not suit chapped lips. Some have satin finishing (1 & 7)
- Kiss Proof? 5/5 holy crap, they’re all boyfriend-proof 😂
- Longevity? 4/5, lack of 1 because at the end, it may settle into fine lines
- Colors? 5/5 gorgeous colors!
- OVERALL? 4/5, I would give full 5 if only they have better texture 😅 But for the price, that’s OK 😝
What do I think about the texture/formula?
Again, I’m neither beautician nor chemist but it’s super drying. More drying than colourpop ultra matte lol but trust me few of them are different in texture. As you can see, the shade 11, 12, 13 & 19 look super powdery while the rest are OK. They also look hard on lips.
Is it worth to buy?
For the price, i think yes. Even the quality is not that high compared to other lipsticks, this product is just nice for you guys to play with different colors! 🙂
Lip Swatches will come later, coz I know my lips will be surely bleeding if I swatch those all 19 😂👍🏼
Thank you for your time reading
Instagram : aliahamzah
Twitter : AliaHmzh