Hey & Assalamualaikum. I know it’s already May but it’s not too late for me to start with this MONTHLY FAVORITES thingy (since I’m not really active online, so I take this opportunity to keep my sesawang updated monthly, at least). This was actually suggested by someone via email. Thanks so much for your suggestion! 😍
My April favorites are basically make up products that’s for sure 😜 because I usually stick with my skincare regimen.
Some of these are new products & some are old products.
- MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder – I bought it in the mid of February and I already hit the pan. Now I’m using the new one 😋 I use a little amount of pressed powder on top of my foundation/concealer to mattify my make up. It doesn’t feel heavy at all.
- Silkygirl Big Eyes Mascara – If you have ever followed my Snapchat, I once said this mascara is a PERFECT DUPE for Clinique Lash Power Mascara. The bristles are almost the same! They both are waterproof as well, also easy to remove! I have both of them and I must say the difference is only the price?I’ve been using Silkygirl Big Eyes eveyday and I’m in love ❤️
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless – Yassss I finally got my hands on this bad boy right here. I was contemplating to buy either NARS all day or Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able, but I ended up buying both lol. NARS itself claims that this foundation has high & natural-looking coverage, I agree on the natural-wise, coz it doesn’t cake up & blend smoothly on my face. However the coverage is not as full as Re(marc)able foundation. In my opinion, the coverage is buildable & it has semi-matte finishing as well.
- Velvet Vanity Liquid Lipstick in shade Slamberry – oh my god you guys, this shade is literally everything!! 😂 Perfect for my go-to look. It also has comfortable texture which I love! It’s not drying and too moisturizing at the same time and that’s TOTALLY OKAY 😉
- Morphe 35P Eyeshadow Palette – I’m screaming!!!! My first ever product from Morphe Brushes!! 😱 I’ve been eyeing on the 35O but asyik sold out je so I picked 35P instead. Oh dang, my decision was correct. I had no regret! It’s pigmented (more pigmented if you dab it with wet brush) and so so so blendable.
Aight! That’s pretty much it 😂 Thanks for reading! ❤️❤️❤️
Well let’s see what’s going to be in my next May Favorite List? 😋 What’s yours?