Hello babe 😉 So today’s post gonna be a collective haul post 💖
I browsed days and nights online to try out few new products and I chose to go for natural/organic products, that suit for acne-blemished skin like mine.
At the same time, there was a BIG SALE going on!!!! – Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale – luxola offered up to 40% sitewide. I was like, okay this is the moment!
- Egyptian Magic Cream Travel Size, 59 ml
- Just Herbs Honey Facial Massage Gel 100 g
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs, 118 ml
- Antipodes Juliet Skin-Brightening Cleanser, 200 ml
- Antipodes Organic Apostle Skin Brightening & Tone-Correcting Serum, 30 ml
- Antipodes Natural Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream, 60 ml
- The Body Shop Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel, 15 ml
- The Face Shop Jeju Aloe Fresh Soothing Gel, 300 ml
I’m interested to try out skincare range from mario badescu, but i ended up buying the facial spray only, it works like toner!! – haven’t tried yet as it just came in the mail this evening. I also added up Egyptian Magic Cream, a multipurpose cream & Just Herb Honey Facial Gel. The facial gel smells really strong, smells like spices/herbs? I’m not sure – it’s made in India!
People on Twt Make Up influenced me to buy the jeju aloe from The Face Shop, i got mine at RM 19 only! It’s so fun that I have to put it all over my body and hair
The Eye Gel? nah nothing fancy. I was just looking for an eye refreshner, i gave this a go since it was on sale at The Body Shop.
I first knew Antipodes from YouTube, and a Chinese friend of mine suggested few products from Antipodes range. The best thing about Antipodes is, it is available in TNS Skin Lab! But since I’m in Kuantan, I purchased it online by myself. I gave TNS Skin Lab a call and asked many things about Antipodes range. Been using Antipoes for 4 days now and no new breakouts! Good sign, I assume?
Here I would like to share with you guys my skin care haul. It’s a collective haul – it means, most of these stuff were not purchased at once 🙂
By the way, most of the products were purchased during Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale 😁✨
- Egyptian Magic/Just Herbs/Mario Badescu : Luxola Malaysia
- Antipodes : TNS Skin Lab – also available on Zalora and for walk-in purchase in Mid Valley, The Curve, Paradigm Mall, Publika, Queensbay Mall and others
- The Body Shop : The Body Shop, East Coast Mall
- The Face Shop : The Face Shop, East Coast Mall
Find me on