Hello everyone glad to see you girls again!! I’m so excited about this post because I finally discover how to make my own (safe) liquid lipstick 😀
Why makes your own liquid lipstick?
- You can produce any shade you want
So if youre interested to know further!!!!!! Please continue reading ✨
- Ingredients: Vitamin E oil/butter would do, your old eyeshadow/eyeshadow palette, foundation (the lighter, the better)
- Apparatus: spatula/spoon, container, lip brush
- I’ll be taking this eyeshadow 02 from the palette, the shadow has satin finishing, thus producing liquid lipstick with satin finishing. So if you want matte liquid lipstick, find matte eyeshadow!
- Let’s put it into the container!
- Next, put your old/unused foundation. The lighter, the better color pay-off
- Vitamin E is for moisturizing the formula. It’s important if you want your liquid lipstick to be creamy (example: like NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream), if you want it to be dry matte (like Colourpop Ultra Matte) just put a little of Vit E
- The last thing you will need is Marula oil! Or olive oil (these two are optional). This is to avoid your lippie to be sticky!!
- And all you gotta do is blend, blend and blend.
WE’RE COMPLETELY DONE 🙂 You can put it into smaller containers for future use! If it’s harden, add marula/olive oil to soften it again
These are sexier shades I manage to produce during my free time!
Find me on: