Hello welcome back to my blog, ladies & gents. Today’s topic gonna be PURE COLOR ENVY SCULPTING LIPSTICK from Estee Lauder Review & Swatches. I hope you find this helpful ☺️
Last two months, I went to Estee Lauder’s counter at AEON, Alpha Angle Wangsa Maju to purchase few of their items (since I got RM 50 voucher from them 😜) I bought Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Foundation, Mattifying Primer, and also their Take It Away Makeup Remover. The sale assistants were so friendly. They gave me free items; Estee Lauder Eye Serum, Estee Lauder Foundation Brush, as well as free samples; one of them is Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick.
The sample includes 4 shades of Pure Color Envy Lipstick; Envious, Red Ego, Tumultuous Pink & Desirable, and a mini Lip Brush.
*Fun Fact* The amount of each sample is not sikit, I’ve been wearing each color for 3 times + already
I believe the price of the lipstick is not cheap (it’s like double expensive compared to Mac Lipstick). It never crossed my mind to check out any of Estee Lauder’s lipsticks since ever, I’d rather spend for Mac, or other drugstore brands.. To me, spending RM 150 + for one lipstick is CRAZY. As I got the samples, here I would love to share a review with you girls if youre interested to know more, especially to those who’ll be buying in future.
– Retails at $30
– has 20 beautiful shades
– Claimed as a 6 hour wear & highly pigmented lipstick
– This product is an Allure Best of Beauty Winner in USA
– Really moisturizing (say nay to chapped lips) This lipstick doesn’t dry your lips, and doesn’t settle into the grooves on your lips
– Has great pigmentation, as claimed
– The retail packaging looks great & ‘expensive’ like its own price
– more vibrant colors instead of nudes
– It has bad scent. eventho it smells chocolate-vanilla but still, it’s bad
– Not long wearing at all. The color disappears so easily especially when you drink/eat. Even if you do neither of those activities, this lipstick still finds a way to disappear off your lips.
If you’re the kind of person that doesn’t mind reapplying lipstick every couple hours, you would do yourself a massive favour by checking out these lipsticks. They’re incredible otherwise.
I did swatch all of these shades for you, in case youre interested to see. Here u go!
I hope you guys find this post helpful. Feel free to share! Also, find me on
** Products used in photos **
Estee Lauder Mattifying Primer
E.L.F Acne Fighting Foundation
Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer
LA Girl HD Pro Conceal in Beautiful Bronze
E.L.F Concealer Palette
Colourpop Cheek Highlighter in Lunch Money
Mac False Lashes Mascara
IN2IT Brow Pencil
Silkygirl Loose Powder
Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray